UPDATE #2: 04/14/2021 19:47 EST: NEW SERVER ID: PANDA. Please replace "elephant" with "panda" in URL links. Unfortunately, we cannot post complete server link and new IPs due to privacy. All customers will receive follow up emails with server links soon.
If your website isn't operating normally, we have preserved following backups ("elephant" server):
Old backups will be available until 12/31/2021. You can request account restore free of charge.
UPDATE #1: 04/13/2021 18:50 EST. All transfers have been completed. Softaculous has been installed.
We're currently transferring accounts from ELEPHANT and other servers. Unfortunately, network issues are severe and we keep disconnecting every 3-5 minutes. Transfers normally take 4-5 hours but in this case, may take up to 48 hours. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Known issues during and after transfer:
1. Missing Softaculous Script Installer - we'll install it once we complete all transfers.
2. Website produces 500 error or "internal server error". This error indicate that your scripts became outdated or obsolete. We've noticed that some customers still use old PHP 5.6. We did install it for your convenience but you must upgrade ASAP to avoid security breach! You cannot use PHP 5.6 in the future.
To fix 500 error temporarily, please login to cPanel then navigate PHP > MultiPHP > select 5.6 on the very bottom then "apply" to website or any subdomains you use. Please upgrade your scripts so they will be compatible with current PHP 7.4.
3. No incoming email. If you use dedicated MX protection, please contact us with list of domains. We'll update dedicated MX IP.
4. Website doesn't load at all (connection times out). Please check your DNS records. If you use own private DNS, IPs did change. Primary IP changed in 2019 and secondary - few days ago. Please contact us for two new IPs (please provide your name servers like ns1.westnic.net and ns2.westnic.net).
Our private DNS didn't change. You should always use our private DNS because DNS server IP do change every 3-5 years.
5. MySQL errors. Please contact us with specific error. We'll try to restore data base manually (after 04/17/2021) or check your script settings.
6. Website has been suspended. cPanel is transferring your website to new server. "Suspension" message will disappear once your website complete restoration procedure. Do not attempt to fix this error during transfer! To avoid account loss, give it some time to transfer (few hours).
7. SSL has expired. Please make sure that you use our DNS! All websites will be checked next night during regular maintenance. If your DNS not working, SSL will fail to install.
8. Cannot connect to email server. Please make sure that you're using mail.domain.com and correct secure ports:
If you still use Outlook 2006 and Outlook 2010, please consider upgrade. Windows 7 is no longer supported.
Once again, we do apologize for the inconvenience. Networking issue is extremely difficult because we cannot copy websites like we normally do. Old servers are keep disconnecting due to packet loss/poor routing within Telia (upstream ISP).
We're working hard to resolve all issues ASAP.