We're truly sorry to see you go! If you no longer use your account, dissatisfied with our service or wish to cancel active subscription for any other reason, please follow these instructions:
1. Please backup all needed data. Once we cancel your account (it normally takes 2 business days), all data will be terminated. However, backups are available for about 6-12 months and can be used for account restore. Each website restore will cost $5.00
2. Drop cancellation ticket to our Help Desk with following information:
- main domain name;
- main username to WHM/cPanel;
- server ID or server name;
- last 6 digits of credit card number on file or PayPal transaction ID.
- reason for your cancellation. It's not required, but we'd really appreciate your input. It will help us to improve our hosting and domain services.
If you don't remember your server name or server ID, please check original welcome email. If you lost it, you can simply login to your main control panel (Web Hosting Manager). On the top right corner of WHM you will see something similar to this:
CLOUDLINUX 8.0 [mars]
"Mars" would be your server ID.
If you pay with PayPal, any transaction ID included within PayPal receipt would work out. There is no need to provide recent receipt.
Please note: do not remove PayPal subscription or credit card information prior cancellation request or without proper cancellation ticket! You'll be billed again because we provide recurring services.
Cancellations over the phone, fax or email are NOT accepted for security/verification reasons.