Long-awaited upgrade is finally here! We're going to transfer all accounts from LEOPARD (EU) server to TIGER (same data center) in order to resolve various issues associated with backups and improve connectivity / page load times. You'll notice improvements at once because server has new NVMe disks in RAID-1.
- New overclocked i9 processor from Intel;
- New NVMe disks from Samsung (data center edition) - at least 3 times faster than regular SSD;
- New larger SSD from Micron (also data center edition with longer read/write life) - local backup storage;
- Unmetered 1Gbps bandwidth.
- New CentOS with CloudLinux;
- New cPanel with WHM;
- Improved MariaDB 10.2 (data bases);
- Imunify AV+ - antivirus and malware scanner built-in every cPanel;
- Improved PHP selector with new PHP 7.3;
- mod_http2 support.
Is there any downtime during transfer window 08/28/2019 - 08/30/2019?
There is no downtime as long as you use either our DNS (name servers) or private DNS with our IPs. However, since we moved our secondary DNS server to Amsterdam in March (03/24/2019), you should check your DNS IP. Please contact us for list of IPs. Primary DNS server will be upgraded in March 2020.
Are you going to purge inactive cPanel accounts prior transfer?
No, we'll move them first then create onsite and offsite backups. After that, all inactive accounts with 0 bandwidth will be terminated per cPanel advisory. OLD backups will be available until 09/01/2020. You can restore any cPanel account free of charge.
I use secure POP3/SMTP servers (email).
New servers will be listed inside new cPanel.
If you have any questions about scheduled transfer, please don't hesitate to contact us.